Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook by Lindsay Landis


If you are like me, you spent your childhood sneaking spoonfuls of cookie dough out of the bowl when there was a batch waiting to be baked. After my mom’s hundredth time chastising me, I took it upon myself to start baking unsupervised so I could eat all the cookie and cake batter. I’ve never gotten sick, so I like to think I grew immune to raw eggs (knock on wood).

The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook will please all the cookie dough lovers. The collection of over 40 recipes feature egg-free cookie dough in creative ways. Lindsay Landis’s recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough truffles was the recipe heard around the world and led to the launch of the cookbook in 2012.

The cute, pink, almost pocket-sized cookbook reinvents cookie dough. They are decadent and range from cookie and brownie recipes to warm and gooey breakfast staples like Cookie Dough Stuffed French Toasts (I’ve made this one and let me tell you . . . the breakfast game has changed!) to cold summer treats like Invisible Cookie Dough Ice Pops.

This book offers delicious recipes that will be a hit to share with friends and family. That is, if you don’t eat all the cookie dough first! 

No comments: