Friday, May 10, 2013

Living the Savvy Life: The Savvy Woman's Guide to Smart Spending and Rich Living by Melissa Tosetti and Kevin Gibbons



Spring is in the air…and so is spring cleaning! I have made a conscious effort to de-clutter my life this spring. As anyone working fulltime with a small child and too many hobbies knows, this isn’t an easy feat to pull off. So, I called in reinforcements by searching for the most inspirational and easy to implement self-help books I could find on the topic.

I am excited to share that I have been able to make some noticeable changes to my own home and habits and found a lot of motivational advice in Living the Savvy Life: The Savvy Woman's Guide to Smart Spending and Rich Living. Though the title might cause you to think this is purely a book on personal finance Living the Savvy Life is actually a holistic approach. They recommend finding your personal priorities and goals and than focusing your spending, time and energy on creating a smart lifestyle that allows you to also do the things you love. Though not all chapters were relevant to what I was personally working on, the book lends itself to skipping around to the chapters that focus on your own personal goals at hand.

If you are looking for some motivation this spring I recommend Living the Savvy Life: The Savvy Woman's Guide to Smart Spending and Rich Livingfor anyone looking to clean up your budget, home or life priorities.



No comments: