Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Fifty Shades of Chicken : A Parody in a Cookbook by F. L. Fowler

If you didn’t hear about or get caught up in the Fifty Shades of Grey craze last year, then you might be living in a cave and most likely won’t be reading this review anyway. I didn’t read the book, but I heard plenty of stories from my friends and seen a bunch of Facebook posts about it. When I came across Fifty Shades of Chicken and took a glance at the amusing cover, I knew I had to read more!


A cheeky cookbook and one heck of a hilarious parody, you’ll be loling (laughing out loud) at this one. But don’t be fooled by the silliness, it’s got some real great recipes inside. From Holy Hell Wings to Dripping Thighs, the recipes accompany the story of Miss Chicken, who finds herself at the mercy of a very hungry, very wealthy chef.

Do you enjoy parodies? Then check out Don't Let the Republican Drive the Bus! and/or Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey. Parodies for voters and Downtown Abbey fans!

No comments: